Guest Author Guidelines
Multilizer Translation Blog accepts guest articles. We believe that sharing information and insights is a key to a more equal world. At the same time, we want to ensure that the blog remains relevant for our readers. This is why here are some guidelines for guest blogging.
- Articles should be unique, meaning that they aren’t and won’t be published anywhere else.
- The topic should be related to languages, translation, localization, language technologies, cultural differences, global business, international communication, and so on.
- The length should be at least 500 words.
- All guest posts are marked so that the reader knows who is the author. Every guest article begins with ‘This is a guest post by‘.
- Every guest post must have an author bio at the end of the article. The bio consists of a couple of sentences about the author, and it can contain a link to the author’s site.
- Depending on the length and topic of the article, guest posts may include links as soon as they are relevant and bring value to the reading experience. We usually accept only one pure SEO link to the author’s site among the body text. No links are allowed in the first paragraph.
- A featuring image is highly recommended. Maximum size: width 1150 px and height 350 px. If you can’t provide an image by yourself, we can create one for you.
- Guest posts are free and published without a fee.
If you wish to provide an article to Multilizer Translation Blog, please send an email to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to your article. Thanks!